Guiding small business owners toward good stewardship over business resources.
As a business coach for small business owners using the Stewardship Management System (SMS) ©, I come alongside business owners as they acquire the tools and techniques to become better stewards over their resources of money, possessions, people, information and time.
I serve small business owners as:
- A Certified Business Made Simple (BMS) coach
- The developer and coach of SMS ©
My commitment to excellence and dedication to integrity motivates me to strive toward the highest standard of service.
What is the Stewardship Management System©?
SMS© is a comprehensive approach to running a business which uses practical tools that help small business owners become better stewards of their resources.
Implementing SMS© means more…
Success for your business.
Freedom for your life.
Focused on making your vision a reality.
Fun, profits, and satisfaction.
Like most entrepreneurs, you might be experiencing one or more of these common frustrations:
- Lack of Control – You don’t have enough control over your time, the market, or your company. Instead of controlling the business, the business is controlling you.
- People – Frustration with your employees, customers, vendors, or partners is frequent. They don’t seem to listen, understand you, or follow through with their actions. You’re not all on the same page.
- Profit – Simply put, there’s not enough of it.
- The Ceiling – Growth has stopped. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to break through and get to the next level. You feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next.
- Nothing’s Working – Various strategies and quick-fix remedies have been attempted. None have worked for long, and as a result, your staff has become numb to new initiatives. You’re spinning your wheels, and you need traction to resume progress toward your goals.
The process to resolving these issues is straightforward, easy to understand, but difficult to execute. By implementing the same basic tools successful organizations employ today you can melt away these common frustrations. As a result, you come out feeling more in control, happier, and less stressed. Your organization becomes more profitable, more focused, and staffed by great employees.
Apply this Biblical principle in improving an employee’s behavior:
“Sit him down and talk about the problem as someone who cares.”2 Thessalonians 3:15 MSG
Implementing a business operating system such as SMS© will eliminate the lack of time, business stress, and preparation for the next leadership team when you are ready to exit the business and/or retire.
My mission is to help 200 businesses become better stewards of their resources by 2031 because everyone deserves to enjoy peace & contentment when we base our actions on the truth and wisdom of God’s Word.
My vision is to guide clients toward good stewardship over business resources.
- Your business goals are my number one priority. I strive to be available to talk, consult, brainstorm, and resolve problems proactively. My focus is to teach you how to build a healthy and effective leadership team.
- Over 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur and through coaching previous clients allows me to help you avoid pitfalls, overcome obstacles, and take advantage of unseen opportunities.
- My business career as a CPA has resulted in a depth and breadth of knowledge uncommon to all business coaches (and I have the wisdom to apply that knowledge correctly).
- My purpose in life and in business is to glorify God by serving His people. I believe God’s words of truth and wisdom are applicable to life and business.
“Don’t just do what you have to do to get by, but work heartily, as Christ’s servants doing what God wants you to do. And work with a smile on your face, always keeping in mind that no matter who happens to be giving the orders, you’re really serving God.”Ephesians 6:5-8 MSG
“Our Business Coach, Don Purcell, taught our leadership team the tools and techniques that allowed me to resume focus on what I enjoy doing the most: treating patients. He helped us get the right people in the right seats. “Terminating personnel who did not fit our core values and who were poisoning our culture wasContinue reading “Dr. Johnny Wu, Tri-County Foot & Ankle”
“Before Don Purcell introduced us to sound organizational principles, my team and I were not on the same page. Don has helped us to work together and be more effective in our ministry. He has brought accountability to my ministry team by placing the right people in the right seats of responsibility. This has freedContinue reading “Dylan Jewell, Student Pastor”
“Business Coaching can benefit many, many companies even if they think they are structurally sound. Companies using a Business Coach will experience a happier, more productive staff and a better bottom line.”
We hired Don Purcell from CBC about 15 months ago to implement a comprehensive management system for our UK-based financial planning practice. Don proactively implemented positive change and taught us how to keep the new management system operating and not to let us fall back to the old way of doing things. Also, after teachingContinue reading “Colin Low, MSc, FPFS”